OUR STORY & LOCAL COMMITMENT
In 1933 Rocky’s grandfather came to Ruidoso and the family “Tie” home has been there ever since. In 1976, during college Rick, Rocky, and Ron Bacchus patented and started making Aireze evaporative coolers in Sunland Park, NM. From 1976 to 2006 we built over 100,000 evaporative coolers with headquarters always in Sunland Park. There was a lot of air conditioning learned in those 40 years. Ron was the plant manager in Juarez Mexico and Rocky was the chief engineer and marketing leader. Rocky worked on national and local utility programs to advance efficiency and renewable energy. In 1979 we began installing solar systems and manufacturing components for national solar brands.
Rocky was a leader in the team of volunteers that cut local electric costs by $75 million dollars. Because of this work, Rocky received this award from the City of Las Cruces.
In 1981 we opened New Mexico’s first twin plant, so we had a second operation in Juarez Mexico. In the 1990’s evaporative cooling was declining and we designed and patented the most efficient air conditioners in the USA. However, in 2008 the Mexican drug war killed so many police that law and order broke down in Juarez. Several of our employees were murdered, and thieves twice literally put a gun to Ron’s head while stealing the payroll funds in 2008. No business is worth our lives and we abandoned the plant at a total loss in 2008, and the brothers went separate ways to find work and rebuild.
We are now headquartered in Las Cruces and we care about our community. Most people converting from evaporative coolers to refrigerated air don’t have a furnace that can push enough air to support refrigerated air. We have encouraged customers to donate the good furnaces and coolers they no longer need, to those in need. Since 2011, we have facilitated donation of over a thousand systems through Habitat for Humanity (ReStore) to help those in need. Our team (individuals have donated their skills) made donations to low income organizations to replaced entire heating, refrigeration, and electrical systems.
I was so impressed that I invested in the company.
It’s the first time we’ve been cool in 22 years.
You call them up, they’re right there.
Trust our company with your home comfort project and we guarantee the best quality and service!
WE TAKE THE RISK
WE PROUDLY FOLLOW A
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE POLICY
TO GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST!
PEACE OF MIND – Quality Personnel Guarantee:
We are a consumer service resource and maintain the highest degree of customer service. We provide an extra level of protection and peace of mind for solar, heating and cooling system installation, repairs, and maintenance services. Setting ourselves apart from other HVAC/ Solar companies, our company agrees to the BBB Code of Ethics, and you will have a professional working in your home who has been drug tested, background checked, is insured, and properly trained.
CODE OF ETHICS Guarantee:
We carry current liability and workers’ compensation insurances. We are licensed by all appropriate government agencies. We complete background checks on all field employees as the law permits. We conduct random drug testing on our employees on an ongoing basis. We properly train all technicians and salespeople before sending them into your home. We provide our customers with the best quality service, materials, labor, expertise, and craftsmanship. We always adhere to all laws, regulations, and ordinances that govern our service area. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
On Time Service GUARANTEE:
Our service personnel will be on time for that day’s scheduled service or the service performed that day will be free. If we are unable to provide a previously scheduled service we will waive the dispatch fee for the re-scheduled service or provide an equivalent discount on a maintenance agreement.
The repairs we make are guaranteed for 2 years. If the repair fails within 2 years, we will repair it again at no charge.
We will do the installation correctly and have it approved by the appropriate local authority.
The installation we do will perform in accordance with industry standards or we will correct it at no charge.
Best Price GUARANTEE:
If you find a better price within 10 days for the same benefits and quality of installation, we will refund the difference plus $50.
Code of ethics
Our customers’ time is our #1 priority.
We fix the problem right the first time and provide our customers with a 100% satisfaction GUARANTEE.
We do it with convenience, courteousness, competence, cleanliness and character.
- Time – First and foremost we respect our customers’ time. We will always be on Time and we stand by that, no questions asked.
- Integrity – We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
- Respect for the Law – We adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the air conditioning industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
- Excellence – We design, install, service and repair HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Safety & Reputation – We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects our high standards.
- Teamwork – We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service – We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
- Respect for Others – We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy – We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers’ homes and their privacy.
- Competition – We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects our high standards.