ULTRAVIOLET COIL PURIFIER
HIGH OUTPUT UVC & UVV LAMPS REDUCES GERMS, BACTERIA & TOXIC GASES
Clean Comfort™ brand Coil Purifiers work to inhibit growth of microbes such as mold, bacteria and viruses on the evaporator coil of your heating and cooling system.
PROTECTION YOU WON’T SEE FROM CONTAMINANTS YOU CAN’T SEE
UV light is an effective method to keep evaporator coils clean without harsh chemicals. Clean Comfort brand Coil Purifiers sanitize the coil’s surface, helping to inhibit the growth of mold and other microbials which could–left unchecked– deteriorate the system’s performance. Mold spores could also become airborne and be circulated throughout our home, where they could have an impact on your family’s health, especially for those with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory ailments. These Coil Purifiers operate 24/7 even when your heating and cooling system is not operating.
- Medical studies prove the effectiveness of ultraviolet light on germs and infectious agents.*
- Hight output twin UVC lamp kills and controls germs and infectious agents and toxic gases*
- Harvard study shows the need to control toxic gasses in your home*
- Patented UVV light chamber is easily adjustable and controls the amount of ozone
- Prolongs the life of HVAC systems and maintains efficiency*
- Completely Silent
PROTECTION YOU NEED
A central heating and cooling system offers just the basics with regard to enhanced indoor air quality for you and your family. Consider the fact that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that the air you breathe inside your home could be up to five times more polluted than the air outside your home1. Beyond simply heating and cooling the air in your home, don’t you want the best indoor air possible for your family? We make it a simple decision with Clean Comfort™ Indoor Air Essentials product solutions.
To find out more about Ultraviolet Coil Purification please contact YellowBird Air Conditioning and Heating today!