Jr. Home Comfort Advisor ($ 20 per hour + Bonus)
Earn more as an Outside Sales Trainee.
$20 per hour + Bonus + Amazing Advancement opportunities. Our average Jr. Home Comfort Advisors make around $1,250 per week, while our top reps make over $2,000 per week.
If you are hungry and money motivated, Yellow Bird will train the right people.
Yellow Bird Services is the fastest-growing and Local home services company in Southern New Mexico. You may have seen our numerous TV commercials or heard our radio ads. While we lead the way for Air Conditioning, Electric, and Solar residential services, our team members earn more than our competitors. Yellow Bird knows to build a great company, you need a great team, and we invest in the right people to help them achieve greatness.
Because we have broken all of our previous sales records over the last 12 months, and we are still growing, we are hiring a few select people to meet the market’s incredible demand. Plus, we have moved our headquarters to a 50,000 sq foot facility in Mesilla Park. You might say we’re growing quicker than Green Chilie in the Summer.
Job Description and Responsibilities
During the six-month training program, you will:
- Primarily working with homeowners to schedule appointments for our Sr. Home Comfort Advisors to talk about Refrigerated Air Conditioning and Solar.
- Knock door-to-door
- Set appointments with customers to review their energy savings report
- Help homeowners lower their current power bill
- Your responsibility is NOT to make any hard sales, but only to go door-to-door and find customers who might be interested in Yellowbird Services. If you are a motivated person who wants to work for a great company, make a good living, and expand your talents, this is the job for you!
- Take Part in the Sr. Sales Training Program, where you will earn the option to either become a Sr. Home Comfort Advisor or a Community-Solar Organizer.
There is no experience required! We will train you to succeed. What makes a successful Outside Sales Trainee? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings
- Engaging interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Physical ability to work on your feet
- Personal transportation
Other Jobs at Yellow Bird:
Sr. Home Comfort Advisor: Are Sr. Home Comfort advisors visit with New Mexico’s homeowners to discuss the values of “high-efficiency air conditioning” and “home solar generation.” Our Sr. Home Comfort Advisors make between $80,000-$150,000 per year.
Community-Solar Organizer: YBS Community Solar Organizer’s work with a pre-defined territory in Southern, New Mexico, to educate the public on residential electrical rates, community solar initiatives, making your home energy independent.